Special to 1831Galion
Avita is hosting supportive, small group programs to connect with other parents, grandparents, and caregivers.
Workshops are for adults only. Attend any or all of the classes below completely free.
All workshops are on Wednesdays, with a light dinner starting at 5:15 PM in the Lobby Conference Room at Avita Galion Hospital, 269 Portland Way S. The last workshop, “Mealtime”, will be held in the small dining room.
Transportation Help Available | Raffle Prizes!
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 5:30-7:30pm: Dealing with Disobedience
Get tips on how to get kids to listen and follow directions—and what to do when they don’t.
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022, 5:30-7:30pm: Developing Good Bedtime Routines
Get advice on getting your kid to go to bed—and staying there.
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022, 5:30-7:30pm: Managing Fighting and Aggression
Learn strategies for teaching kids to solve problems and get along with others.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 5:30-7:30pm: Hassle Free Shopping with Children
Find ways to prevent and manage misbehavior while out shopping or in public.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 5:30-7:30pm: Mealtimes
Get tips on how to make mealtime go a little smoother.
Register by emailing Debi Hill at email@example.com or by calling 614-517-4807.
Image by serrano1004 from Pixabay