This month, the Galion Public Library invites everyone to join in a wide array of fun and educational activities. With events ranging from Bubble Bonanza to Trivia Night, there’s something for every library-goer!
Here’s the lineup of July’s special events:
Thursday, July 13
- Bubble Bonanza – 1pm
- A unique experience on the library lawn awaits everyone with foam and bubbles! Participants can try being trapped in a giant bubble, have a go at painting with bubbles, or play an energetic game of bubble tag!
- Lego Club – 4:30-5:30pm
- An invitation is extended to children, teens, and their families to drop in and engage in the creative task of building with Legos. No registration required!
Thursday, July 20
- Erica Carlson, Magician – 1pm
- The Children’s Department is hosting a magic program featuring the talented Magician Erica Carlson and her charming hedgehog!
- Studio Ghibli Movie Night – 6-7:45pm
- An invitation is open to all ages to join the library in viewing movies from one of their favorite animation studios on the 3rd Thursday of every month. For more information about the animation studio, movie titles, or ratings, please call the library at 419-468-3203. Movies begin at 6:00 pm sharp. Given that space may be limited, arriving on time is recommended.
Friday, July 21
- Tiny Art – 4-5pm
- On Friday, July 21st, between 4 and 5 pm, children and teens between the ages of 12 to 18 are invited to engage in painting on tiny canvases! All materials will be provided, there’s no sign-up required, and participants can take home their canvases!
Monday, July 24
- Trivia Night – 6:30-8pm
- The library invites adults and teens ages 16+ to showcase their knowledge at trivia night! Winners are rewarded with free books! The questions may span a wide range of topics, from literature to music to history. The trivia will be multiple choice and participants may compete as a team or solo.
Location and More Information:
Galion Public Library
123 North Market Street
Everyone is encouraged to participate in these exciting July events at the Galion Public Library!