The Galion City Schools, in partnership with the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio, will hold the Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on the district’s campus on Tuesday, July 25th.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 4:00-5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on July 25th. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here – https://bit.ly/sh_fb_jul25 . Registration is not required but highly recommended. Please note, those families who cannot attend but have another individual pick-up food for them must pre-register and provide a copy of a photo ID at the time of food pick-up. This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
- Each household receiving food is required to present a photo ID
- Please remain in your vehicle
- Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle
- Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area
- Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items
- Two households per vehicle
Families with questions should contact Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio. The Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers.